Crossmark Offers Web to Print Solution
Some of the most common user features include:
• eCommerce Web-based online ordering.
• No software to install.
• User login, profile, library for images, PDFs and data lists.
• Document customization and personalization.
• Document templates to ensure brand specifications.
• PDF preview for online approval.
• Intuitive check out & shopping cart.
• Third party shipping providers, such as FedEx and UPS.
• Approval workflow.
• Interactive editing.
• Variable print.
• Data list acquisition and data merge for direct mail.
• Site skinning and localization.
Ask your Account Representative for a Demonstration Today!
Crossmark Passes G7 Re-Certification
Crossmark Graphics, in our quest to provide our customers with continuing high quality and consistency in printed products and services, has achieved qualification as a G7 Master printer. The G7 process utilizes existing ISO 12647 Standards as the basis for quality printing. This process makes it possible achieve a proof to press and a press-to-press match with a greater degree of consistency and predictability than ever before.